Monday, March 8, 2010

Earn by sharing your pictures for FREE

This is also a very good option of working from home. All you need is a nice collection of your pictures. Log in to the below link. Register yourself, which is absolutetly free. Create your profile, your own gallery and add pictures to the gallery. The site will inturn provide you links you can add to your blogs,websites,orkut,facebook,etc. When anyone clicks on your picture you are paid for the click, which is very genuine. Click below to start earning.



Please comment on my blog post:

2 comments:

  1. You are absolutely right. Way to go! What fun…I am really tempted to leave my stressful shuttling-everyday job and just sit at home. I need to earn some money, so I think I might become a freelancer. Talking about freelancing, I came across some amazing e-marketplaces on the web planet - www.Gicree.com, www.zopGraphics.com, www.odesk.com, and so on. Now, I think it is time to make a change. Thank you for making me realize what I have to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tips. I will use it to the fullest, as I want to make more money. Simple as that. Following your idea, I have already registered at some popular websites such as Online Business Services. I am waiting for a buyer to contact me. Will let you know when I get paid for my freelance effort. Thanks, anyway.

    ReplyDelete